In less than three months I will set out to LASH (long ass section hike) the Appalachian Trail. July will be quite hot, humid, and sticky so it is important that I chose appropriate clothes to hike in. They have to work with me and not against me. I need them to conquer the elements.
I figured it would be neat to start making videos to feature on my blog. I think it is fun and gives me another way to connect with my readers.
The video has had no editing so please don’t laugh too hard. If you feel inclined to watch a second video, I have a video on my YouTube channel from a few years ago when I entered a Philadelphia Cream Cheese cooking contest. That one you may laugh at.
Be sure to like, subscribe and comment down below. I’d love to hear from you. See you on the trail!
Here is a list of clothing that I am taking with me.
- Under Armour Heat Gear short sleeved top
- T-shirt from the Running Room that I earned from participating in 5 km walk
- Cabela’s Guidewear Angler long sleeved top
- One pair of athletic capris and one pair of long athletic shorts both from Addition Elle
- Sleep wear: athletic shorts and tank top
- Three pairs of socks. Icebreaker merino wool
- Knix athletic underwear and Nola sports bra
- Synthetic down vest
- Choas multi-use headware
- Poncho for rain